Federal College of Education, Obudu, is now selling the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various NCE and Degree Programmes (in affiliation with UNICAL) for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for FCE Obudu post UTME form below.
- Federal College of Education Obudu Degree Matriculation Ceremony
- Federal College of Education Obudu Matriculation Ceremony
- Federal College of Education Obudu (FCEOBUDU) Resumption Date
- Havilla University (HUNI) Post UTME Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
This is to inform members of the College Community and the General Public that admissions into NCE and Degree Programmes have commenced.
Those who wrote JAMB in 2022 with a cut-off point of 100 are eligible to apply for NCE, while those that wrote JAMB in 2021 with a cut-off point of 130 and those who wrote in 2022 with a cut-off point of 140 are also eligible to apply for Degree Programmes.
FCE Obudu Admission Requirements
- For the four years programme through UTME, prospective applicants MUST possess a minimum of 5 O/L credits obtained at one sitting or two sittings which MUST include: English Language and Mathematics.
- For the three years programme through Direct entry, prospective applicants must possess the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with a least MERIT passess in the two core subject areas and Education, including the requirements of (a) above.
- Applicants MUST have written the 2022 UTME conducted by JAMB and scored not less than 160 marks (UTME applicants only)
- The UTME subjects written MUST be relevant to the course an applicant is intending to study (UTME applicants only).
- The NCE subjects should be relevant to the course an applicant is intending to study (DE applicants only)
How to Apply for FCE Obudu Post UTME
- Log on to apply.fceobudu.edu.ng and generate a remita number (RRR)
- The application form costs N2000 only. Payments should be done either in First bank, Zenith bank or online.
- After the payment, use the RRR on apply.fceobudu.edu.ng to continue your registration.
- Complete application form online and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of credentials to the duly completed application form which MUST include original JAMB result slip (for UTME applicants) and Direct entry slip (for DE applicants) and submit to the Degree Programme Unit.
- Aptitude test for post UTME and Direct Entry applicants shall hold in the College premises on a date to be communicated in due course.
For more information, please visit the Admissions Unit of the College.