Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) ND programme in Health Information Management admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- ATBUTH College of Nursing Sciences ND in Nursing Programme Admission Form
- ATBUTH School of Post-Basic Perioperative Nursing Admission
- College of Nursing Sciences ATBUTH Post Basic Nursing Admission Form
- Institute of Ecumenical Education (IECE) Post UTME Form
- McPherson University (MCU) Post UTME / DE Form
This is to inform prospective candidates wishing to apply for admission into National Diploma (ND) programme in Health Information Management for the 2022/2023 Academic Session that, they are required to register and sit for Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination, and score the minimum Cut-of Points. Candidates should select the School of Health Information Management, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Teaching Hospital (ATBUTH) Bauchi as their 1st choice. This is in line with NBTE/JAMB policy for the mobilization of students into the NYSC Scheme.
- Candidate must possess 5 credits O’level in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB in English, Mathematics, Biology Chemistry, and Physics subjects at not more than two (2) sitting. Note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Subjects to register for the JAMB examination are English Biology Chemistry and Physics
- Methods of Screening: candidate should contact the School on the filling of the online screening form effective from 21 February 2022.
Note: for any enquiry call this number O8067209190 or 08066294232