- LASU-FCE Abeokuta Sandwich Degree Programme Admission Form
- Federal College of Education Abeokuta (FCE-ABEOKUTA) School Fees
- Federal College of Education Abeokuta (FCE-ABEOKUTA) NCE Admission List
- Havilla University (HUNI) Post UTME Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
Federal College of Education, Abeokuta is inviting interested candidates for admission into the NCE Programme for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Federal College of Education Abeokuta NCE Courses
Below is the list of high-quality NCE courses offered by the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta:
- Arabic/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/ Music
- Theatre Arts/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/French
- Theatre Arts/ CRS
- Theatre Arts/ Yoruba
- Theatre Arts/Igbo
- Theatre Arts/ Islamic Studies
- Theatre Arts/Social Studies
- Social Studies/Arabic
- Yoruba/Islamic Studies
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Islamic Studies/Economics
- Islamic Studies/Social Studies
- Islamic Studies/Yoruba
- Agric Education
- CRS/ Economics
- Home Economics
- Biology/ Maths
- Computer Science/Maths
- Computer Science/Physics
- Social Studies/Igbo
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Integrated Science/Maths
- Music/ Hausa
- Music/ Igbo.
Federal College of Education Abeokuta Post UTME Eligibility
- Applicants must possess a minimum entry qualification of four (4) O’level credit and a pass in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent.
- Only candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME with relevant subjects combinations and have scored a minimum of 100 are eligible to participate in the admission screening exercise.
- Interested candidates should note that they are to change their choice of institution to Federal College of Education, Abeokuta as the first choice on the JAMB website before registering online for the admission screening exercise, provided they meet the above requirement.
How to Apply for FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Form
- Log on to the College website www.fce-abeokuta.edu.ng
- Fill in your bio-data and make payment of a NON REFUNDABLE FEE of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only through PAYSTACK using either ATM or Bank Account Number (if you use Account Number, a code will be sent to your phone). Please enter the code to complete payment.
- Complete online Registration Form by filling your results.
- Candidates are to bring the following to the Admissions Office for the screening exercise.
- Printed online registration form:
- Printed payment receipt sent to candidate’s e-mail,
- All results (SSE/GCE/NECO etc.)
- UTME result slips
- Printout of JAMB Change of Institution/Course for candidates that did not pick the College as Institution of First Choice.
- Candidates are also to upload the O’level results used for admission processing into the JAMB website.
FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Screening
The date and venue of the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be communicated to all applicants through the mobile phone numbers provided Candidates are further advised to monitor the College website www.fce-abeokuta.edu.ng for updates on the admission exercise