College of Education Akwanga (COEAKWANGA) is now selling the post-UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various NCE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for the College of Education Akwanga post UTME form below.
- College of Education Akwanga Acceptance Fee/Registration Details
- College of Education Akwanga Admission List
- Institute of Ecumenical Education (IECE) Post UTME Form
- McPherson University (MCU) Post UTME / DE Form
- Glorious Vision University (GVU) Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Education Akwanga (COEAKWANGA) NCE programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
COE Akwanga Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates that scored 100 and above in the 2022 UTME Examination and chose College of Education, Akwanga as 1st choice.
- Candidates who choose the College as Second, Third and Fourth choices are hereby informed that they have to apply for Change of Institution; making College of Education, Akwanga their 1st Choice.
How to Apply for College of Education Akwanga Post UTME Form
Candidates are log into the College website www.coeakwanga.edu.ng to create an account and generate invoice and pay the sum of two thousand three hundred and twenty-two naira fifty kobo (N2,322.50) including vat through the central billing system (CBS).
Candidates are to print out the BIO-DATA and attach with the photocopies of their credentials and submit to the Admission Office College of Education Akwanga,
Candidates are advised to adhere to the above conditions strictly and in their own interest, please.
No Sales or Purchase of Offline application forms from individuals or agents online. Beware of Scammers.
Candidates are given one month from the date of commencement to complete all the necessary procedures, please.